If you have a hidden room in your home for security and protection.
this may be the most suitable option for your CCTV system.
If you are looking to monitor both indoors and outdoors at all times,
a location closer to where you and your family spend most of your time may be fitting.
Before setting up your home security DVR
Consider the following:
- Do you want your DVR system in view immediately upon entering your home, or hidden away from potential thieves and burglars?
- Should the entrance to the location where your DVR is be locked or have additional security to enter it?
- How often do you plan to check your monitoring system?
- How much video do you want to save each day?
- Should all members of your household have immediate access to viewing your setup, or should it be more secure?
- Will you have the ability to access your DVR setup in the case of a break-in and burglary?