In this article, I will show you how to configure Hikvision POE IP camera system.
POE cameras could be added into NVR which supports POE function with both Manual mode and Plug-and-Play (Automatically) mode.
When applying the Plug-and-Play mode, please kindly make sure the password of the camera is the same with the NVR.
You could set the password of the camera to 12345.
How to add POE cameras to NVR using Manual mode:
- Connect your camera to the POE port of the switch. Connect your NVR to the same switch.
- Go to Camera Management-> Camera-> IP Camera, select any channel and click Edit.
- Select Manual, type in the IP Camera Address & User Name & Admin Password, click OK.
How to add IPC with POE function to NVR using Plug-and-Play mode:
- Connect your camera to the POE port of the NVR. Assume you connect your camera to the POE port 2.
- Go to Camera Management-> Camera-> IP Camera, highlight the second channel (D2) and click Edit.
- Select Adding Method as Plug-and-Play,click OK