Hi Friends! Today I’m going to explain you about How to connect ANNKE IP Camera to Different Brands of DVR/NVR System via Onvif Protocol. I think it’s very important thing for you.
Applies to: I81FB/I81EB/I81EC/I91BE/I51DJ/I51DB/I51DK/I91BD/I91BF/C800/C500/B1200/NC400/CZ500/ CZ400/ Pano360 Pro
Note: For security reasons, we do not suggest the camera to connect to other third brand’s NVR systems, we are responsible for our product and your security demand. If you confirm the product is really from you and correctly it is base on your decision, kindly please follow the below guide to enable the Onvif protocol and create an account first. The Onvif account is used for the other brand’s receiver to adding.
1. Power on the cameras and connect them to the same router as your computer. (Not directly to the NVR’s POE port).
2. Install the SADP Tool to find the IP address of the camera. Here is the download link:
3. Tick on one of the cameras then activates it by creating the password and security question.
4. When the camera is activated, please kindly please check the IP information if it is correct with your computer internet. If not, please enable the DHCP to make the device can successfully get the IP information directly from your router.
5. When all you have done, you can go to the setting page to enable the Onvif protocol setting. Double click the camera or you can input the IP address to your browser to have the login page, the default account is admin and the password is the one you just set up previously.
6.When logged in, please go to the,
Configuration–>Network–>Advance Setting–>Integration Protocol. Enable the “Onvif” and create an Onvif account.
notice that the account and password are the Onvif Account that you use when you add the Annke camera to the third-party NVR.
Here is an example for the Onvif adding with NVR:
Right-click mouse to Remote option to add Onvif IP camera. Please kindly refer to the steps in the pictures show to have a try.
If this article is helpful to you, Please share with your friends.