This article will show you how to setup BitVision mobile (Dvr models – PioneerSecu / Longse) app remotely using P2P on your mobile.
1. Login Interface
The login interface consists of the Login, Forgot and Register. The login screen as shown in Figure.
2.Enter the login screen
- Run “BitVision” on the phone, click “” in the upper left corner of the preview interface to enter the sliding menu bar.
- Click “” above the interface to enter the “Login” interface.
3. Register BitVision Account
New users need to register an account to log in, as shown in Figure.
- Open App, enter the login screen, click “Register.
- Enter the email address, password, confirms password, and captcha, and click “Register”.
The e-mail address used for registration must be valid and can be used to check e-mails in order to forget the password
When you forgot password, you can reset it. Reset the password as shown in Figure.
- Open App, enter the login screen, click “Forget?”
- Enter the email account andclick “Next”.
- Log in to the registered email address to find the verification code, enter the verification.
code in the “enter captcha” field, enter the new password, enter the password again, and click “Finish”
Reset password, account when registering must be entered and the account must be valid email, can log in and receive email.
Account login BitVision as shown in Figure.
- Open App, enter the login screen.
- Enter the account and password, click “Login”.
- Enter to the sliding menu bar interface
On the login page, after entering the account number and password, you can select “Remember password”. You can log in directly without logging in the password for the next login.
- Click to display the password.
- SN (Serial Number) Add device
Before adding a device, pay attention to:
1. Make sure that the device to be added is connected to the Internet, P2P is turned on, and it is online.
2. The phone is connected to the wireless network.
Add devicesteps as shown in Figure
- In the sliding menu bar, click “Device manage” or click “”in the main interface to enter the device manage interface;
- Click “+“.
- Click “Add device”.
- Click “SN Add”.
- Align the QR code on the device or P2P interface to scan; the device web P2P interface is as shown in Figure.
- Enter the user “admin”,the corresponding password, Verification code of the device(if there iscaptcha, printedon the label, as shown in Figure 3-23○6-2 above), click “Submit”.
- Click”Please set the device name” →enter the device name→click “Done”.
- Click “Please choose a group” →select the camera group, click “Done”→click “Finish”.
- The device was added successfully.
- IP / DDNS mode add device
The BitVision IP/DDNS function is used to directly connect devices that have been port mapped.
You can add, edit, and delete devices to play device video in real time.IP / DDNS mode add device as shown in Figure.
- In the sliding menu bar, click “Device manage” or click “”in the main interface to enter the device manage interface.
- Click “+“
- Click “Add device”.
- Click “IP/DDNS”.
- Select the device type (IPC/FISH, DVR, X/N/HVR), such as “X/N/HVR”, enter the Device serial, Device name, Address, Privateport, Username, Password, and channel number, and click”Save”.
- The device is added to the Local device group.
The real time video as shown in Figure.
- Click the gray part on the right side of the sliding menu bar to enter the main interface (Real time/ Playback/ VR).
- Click “Real time” in the toolbar above the interface to enter the preview interface.
- Click “” in the play window to enter the device list.
- Select the device to preview and click “Done”.
- The preview interface plays the live video of the selected device.