Recently bought a new DVR or NVR and got a problems when setup it ? Don’t afraid. it is not big problem. this article will help you to solve all these problems by yourself. here let’s start to talking mostly people faced problems.
Question :- What should i do when forgot DVR / NVR login password ?
1.If you have already setup a security question, then you can use this function to reset your DVR login password. Click security question and answer the question you had entered previously. If you forgot the answer, you can contact your supplier to reset password.
2.If you don’t setup a security question, then you have to write down DVR’s system date and time, then send the info to supplier/seller, the supplier and seller will use super admin password generating tool to generate a temporary password. However, generated password valid 24hours only, after you login first time change the DVR password.
Question :- DVR / NVR NAT status showing “Probing DNS” or “Connecting..” ?
- .Tick the DHCP to enable DVR to obtain IP address automatically.
- .Modify DVR’s DNS, ensuring DNS IP is working DNS that appears in WAN’s status of your router.
- .Ensuring your DVR has the latest firmware installed.
- .Making sure your DVR and router are in the same local network, if DHCP can’t work, you may manually assign an IP address to DVR.
- .Check your router has Internet connection.
Question :- DVR stuck on starting logo/screen ?
HDD error will cause DVR could not boot up successfully, you may disconnect hard drive to check if DVR can boot up. Another possibility is defective of front-end panels, you can disconnect connector of front end panel PCB board to check if DVR can boot up. Or your DVR has been updated with wrong firmware or power disruption during firmware upgrading process.
These are the peoples mainly faced problems. we have answered for these questions.