Unlike CCTV and other security systems, it uses camera equipment that is already in the house.
blue iris provides a simple and economical way to configure a camera security monitoring system in your home or workplace.
Blue Iris Software Features
- Simple and easy to configure with any device
- Also, notify you fully of all the details of videos and recordings recorded
- One-click access to any security camera
- Motion sensor recording
- Automatically delete old and unnecessary recordings
- Configure special warnings for certain recordings
- In addition, you can enlarge and reduce the video that was recorded
- Plus, it is compatible with PCs and mobile devices
- In addition, it creates separate video folders which are recorded according to data and time
- Additionally, you can set a password and PIN code for full security to deny access by unauthorized persons
- Supports up to 64 types of security cameras
- Gives you the fastest H.264 streaming
Optimal Capture Performance:
While the quality of the captured clips depends mainly on your devices, the software is configurable to work with different FPS settings that you can adjust to get the best recording performance. Since the program is integrated with Direct Show, you can also benefit from it.
Smooth Digital Scaling:
In addition to providing you with the superior quality and performance you need, it is the integration of Blue X Iris’ Direct X. It guarantees a perfect digital scale so you can easily view and review your clips and clips without any obstacles. Security monitoring can be considered frustrating.
Blue Iris Pro Technical Setup Details:
- Software Full Name: Blue Iris Pro
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit / 64 Bit
- Latest Version Release Added: 2020
Before you start Iris Pro free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/6/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 514 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 51 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel processor or later.